White Zircon Arc Layered Pendant Silver Necklace
This one is a very chic layered silver necklace with a Zircon studded large arc pendant. The design has its origin in the idyllic city of Milan inspired by the countryside. A perfect accompaniment that makes you even more beautiful! Great gift for someone you love or it could be for yourself. This beautiful work of art is well suited for all your important occasions.
about STERLING SILVER
Pure silver, also referred to as fine silver, has actual silver content of 99.9%. Because of its high purity, fine silver is too soft to use in jewelry making and is often mixed with other metals to make it harder. Sterling silver is an alloy created when copper is added to pure silver in order to make the resulting compound more durable and less soft. Usually, sterling silver has a purity of 92.5%, meaning that 7.5% of the alloy is made of copper or another metal (usually nickel or zinc). Rhodium and other forms of plating ae often used on Sterling silver to make it resistant to tarnish.
- 1 Layered Zircon studded arc Silver Necklace with 2 pendants
- A Zircon Round Pendant of 6mm
- A Zircon Studded Arc Pendant of 46mm
- Rhodium plated for long lasting shine
- Sterling Silver base
- Superior quality
- Comes with Assurance Certificate and in Mystic Flavia Jewelry box
Shipping & Returns
- Fast shipping and next day delivery in most Tier 1 cities
- 15 day return
Please view Return Policy for more details.